| Answer / Solution
Moving Selected Text in First Draft
When working in a First Draft job it is sometimes necessary to move text from one heading to another. The Move Selected Text feature makes this a quick process with a keyboard shortcut.
- This feature only works with First Draft jobs in the ITC.
- Select the text to be moved using keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl + Shift + arrows, for example).
- Use keyboard shortcut Alt + H.
- A new window will pop up with all of the detected headings from the current report. Move up and down the list with arrows or by typing the first few letters. Press Enter to select the appropriate heading.
- If the location of the heading selected is before the selected text it will be moved to the end of that section, after any text already present at that heading.
- If the location of the heading selected is after the selected text it will be moved to the beginning, before any text already present at that heading.