Your dictation/transcription service has been upgraded to the highly secure InfraWare 360 platform. As communicated previously, the features and benefits of the InfraWare 360 Platform are listed below as a reference. All jobs have been migrated and are available in the InfraWare Management Console (IMC) by going to the Queue tab, Archive sub tab and clicking on the StenTel Archive link:
Features and Benefits
1) Platform: InfraWare 360 is a feature-rich, mature and stable dictation/transcription platform on which to run your business. It will save you time and provide a solid foundation for growth.
2) Speech Recognition: InfraWare is the only platform with our own speech recognition that does not rely on Nuance or MModal technologies. As you know, those companies are your primary competitors and have national footprints. We are the company that serves the mid-size market that you serve.
3) Mobile App: eSign capable app for dictation on both iOS and Android devices.
4) Improved Software Design: Easier to download the app, listen in the same app.
5) Expert Integration: InfraWare is an expert at the integration with EMR and similar third party systems such as your customer's practice management system. Our CEO has served as the chairman of the Health Story Project that has developed the most up-to-date standards for EMR interoperability to promote the ongoing role of the dictated narrative and transcription in the EMR era. We're fighting both to promote transcription and to integrate with EMR vendors.
6) Improved Online Resource: The Knowledge Base site for the InfraWare 360 platform has been designed to serve as a quick reference for trained users, primarily administrators who possess strong baseline knowledge. For those new to the InfraWare 360 platform, there is structured training through the eLearning Portal and/or a certified trainer available and highly recommended. Updates for the InfraWare 360 platform are consistently updated within the article at this link.
7) Improved Power Redundancy: Electrical Power Redundancy is the connection to two independent electric power companies. Even if an entire power company or generating station goes down, power is still available from the second power company. Better than mere battery backup, power is protected by inertial flywheels. In addition, large scale diesel generators standby in the event that both power companies would fail for any period of time.
8) Internet Connection Redundancy: Connection to multiple Internet Service Providers (ISP) over the BGP4 (Border Gateway Protocol version 4). This means that the IP addresses bound to InfraWare's servers can be routed via at least two major internet companies. In addition, those ISP connections are via separate fiber optic cables to protect against to potential failure due to a break to a telecommunication conduit from construction workers or severe weather.