| Answer / Solution
Unlock a User Account in the IMC
Login security for the InfraWare 360 web applications is managed in the InfraWare Management Console (IMC). An Administrator determines the number of login attempts before a user account is Locked. When a user account becomes locked, an Account Administrator may unlock that user account in the IMC using the steps outlined below.
Login using your InfraWare Administrator username and Password:
- Click on the Administration tab
- Click on the Users Sub-tab
- Locate the user account which is locked on the listing.
- When a user account is locked the "Locked" column will appear on the user listing. If no users are locked this column is hidden.
- Click the "unlock" link in the Locked column for that user.
- The user is then locked and may login normally. See KB536 for details on how to reset the password if needed.