|KB262 Print this KB|
|How can I setup/Manage QA Score Points?|
|Answer / Solution|
How do I setup and manage QA Score Points for QA Scoring?
InfraWare 360 supports QA Scoring. The first step in using this feature is to define how you want to score your MTs. This is done by setting point values you would like to use to evaluate errors found by QA editors in documents. QA Score points assign a value to each error in a report that has been transcribed by an MT. These errors are then evaluated in the QA Scoring Report.
An MT's QA Score is evaluated by the following equation in the QA Scoring Report:
(Total Error Points) / (Total Lines) x 100 = percent QA Score (errors)
Example: Total lines = 250, Total Error Points = 3
3 divided by 250 = 0.012 x 100 = 1.2% error rate
Subtract from 100% (100% - 1.2%) = 98.8% accuracy
· Sign into the IMC using your Administrator login and password.
· Click the Work flow tab and then the QA Management Sub-tab.
· Click Manage QA Score Points.
· Each point assignment is created under a Scoring Category. You can have just one, or as many as you need to organize them effectively. (Example: Major Errors, Minor Errors). Enter a Category Description.
· Click Add Category.
· Add a Scoring Type.
· Choose the category from the drop-down menu.
· Enter a Description and Point value.
· Click Add Type.
· Current Scoring Types are listed below.
Now these Categories and Points will be available for selection by QA editors performing QA.
|How to create a post-production job sample for QA Scoring?
QA Score Job Sample
|Can I prevent point changes when editors perform QA Scoring?
Prevent QA Score Point Value Changes
|How do I perform QA in the IMC?
How to Perform Production QA in Online Editor in IMC
|How do I run a QA Score Report?
QA Score Report
|How do I QA Score a job and/or provide MT Feedback in the Online Editor in the IMC or in the ITC?
QA Scoring in the Online Editor in the IMC
|How to view QA Score/MT Feedback in the ITC
Review QA Score/MT Feedback in ITC
|Direct Link to This KB|
|Friday, February 11, 2011|
|QA MT Scoring errors points KB262|